1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of Retail Plus GmbH(RP) Number CH-170.4.011.696-6 (Switzerland) whose registered office is at Baarerstraße 78, 6300 Zug, Switzerland.
2. Collection of Personal Information
1. The types of personal information collected and stored by RP might include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details (to the extent permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation (“the DPA”).
2. RP (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to RP to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from RP;
2. any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to an RP website (in sucx circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
3. during any transaction with us; and
4. any other data which you provide to RP when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
3. RP (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
3. Storage and retention of your information
1. RP will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that RP uses and the security policies which RP has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
4. Use of Your Information
1. RP may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
1. administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
2. responding to any enquiry you make;
3. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding RP's or any third party's future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
4. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the RP website(s) and other services and developing RP's marketing plans.
2. RP may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
1. if you have given your consent for RP to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by RP to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
3. to third parties selected by RP as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the RP website(s);
4. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure RP's compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
5. (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of RP and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring RP to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on an RP website; and
6. to any individual making a subject information request to RP.
6. Third Party Websites
Please be aware that RP does not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its own websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
a. To access certain parts of the RP websites, RP may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
b. You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
i.provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
ii.maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.